I sell printable digital images to DOWNLOAD and PRINT at home as often as you like.
I’ve been collecting vintage ephemera for more than 5 years now. I use it for art collage work, and for embellishing junk journals I make from scratch.
Clicking on the image will take you directly to my Etsy page for further information and images.
A Deck of Prompt Cards
A deck of 25 cards x 2 prompts per card = 50 prompts
Prompt cards are a fun way to encourage you to create collage art. Use the prompts to assign yourself collage challenges. Here’s an example of how they can be used:
- Shuffle them and draw five random cards
- Choose a sixth, but set it aside
- Look at your five drawn cards. Determine if you can easily find paper samples of the prompts
- If you do not have one of the five, put it back into the deck and use the sixth prompt as a substitute
- If needed, use a piece of pattern paper, and other embellishments such as a piece of washi tape or a rubber stamping
The Nellie Blaikie Collection
Items in this collection include book pages, advertisements, an envelope, a postcard, and several collaged pieces. Cut out the pieces and use them in vintage junk journals, card-making, or other art and craft projects.
The Theo Jessup Collection
Items in this collection include book pages, advertisements, an envelope, a postcard, a playing card, a receipt book, and a bank check.
The Lucile Holt Collection
This collection includes an envelope, a postcard, a playing card, a receipt, an advertisement, a book page, and a bank check.
The Wallace Smith Collection
Items in this collection include book pages, advertisements, an envelope, postage stamps, a bus ticket, and several collaged pieces.