“East, west, home is best”. Have you ever heard that expression? That’s the theme of this first postcard swap of 2020.
Here are more details if you are interested:
- Your collages must be originals that you made and not copies, even if it’s your own work.
- When you make your collages, use papers only, no bumpy embellishments
- At least a third of your paper elements should be vintage or vintage-inspired
- You may send in as many as four cards. (You will get back the same number you send, each from a different artist)
- Your cards will be mailed to your host in an envelope, and your host will mail them “naked” to other swappers. International swappers will have swapped postcards all mailed back in one envelope
- If you’re sending more than one postcard, please make sure they don’t stick together
- Leave the right side of the postcard blank where the address goes. I will attach a mailing label there.
- Write a small note on the left side, or at minimum, your name and city where you are from.
- Include a mailing label with your name and address for each card you create (Your host will attach them to the cards she mails back to you)
- Enclose your cards into an envelope that includes loose postage and your loose address labels.
- Mail your envelope to:
P.O. Box 3115
- Saratoga, CA 95070
- The deadline is February 15. Please mail in your submissions by that time.
- Postcards will be mailed out the week after the due date.