The world around us has drastically changed in the last few months, and our spring swap is an opportunity to call out the positive experiences of this time. The project is to create a minibook from a masterboard, with collaging on the front, and a short statement of discovery on the back.
The written directions are as follows:
- Using 12” x 12” paper, or the equivalent, draw a square grid of 3” x 3” squares
- Collage a masterboard, being aware of the grid constraints
- Choose a theme that you can repeat over all your cards
- For the back, collage or rubber stamp lightly, and write a few sentences about what you’ve discovered about yourself or the world around you during this global pandemic
- Sign and date the back. Say where you are from.
- DO NOT punch holes or round the corners in the cards that you plan to swap
- You will be making 16 cards total. You keep 8, while the other 8 are for exchanging if you would like.
The introductory video going over all the details can be found here:
Here are the directions for mailing your cards into me: