At 16 months, here are her favorites:
- snack – seedless red grapes, cut in half
- meal – pasta with tomatoes sauteed in butter and cheese, along with steamed broccoli
- toys – Lacing beads and jewelry necklaces, bracelet, and rings. The lacing beads came from Slovakia. They are nice big, colorful, plastic pieces that we have on shoe laces. V loves to take them out and put them back in the jar they came in. The toy jewelry I got at a garage sale for 50 cents and are so pretty! She likes taking them off and putting them on.
- books –Leo’s Tree and Llama Llama Red Pajama.
- video – The Backyardigans, episode “Special Delivery” – the one with the motorcycles and “Tyrone the Mailman.”
- activity – Going on a run with her daddy at the open-space preserve close by. After their run they go to the farm located in the park and see the animals.