Interested in making a collage but don't know where to start?
These assignments are designed to help you take the guess work out of what papers to use. Think of it as collage art with training wheels!
Heres what to do:
- Have a look at the weekly assignment above
- Determine if you are able to find all of the 5 prompts
- The bonus is there to use in case you need to swap out one of your other prompts
- Choose a gluebook (what's a gluebook?), or somewhere you'd like to create your collage
- Use a piece of scrap pattern paper in your collage or as a background
- After you create a collage with your 5 prompts, add a sticker or a rubber stamping to embellish it, if you'd like
- Watch the video below, if you still would like a bit more guidance
Using a Custom Assignment
Below is a custom assignment generator, which you can use to create your own collage assignments, based on your interests. Create as many assignments as you would like, using the "refresh" button to reset new categories.
To create a custom assignment, select any 4 words.
- a craft
- a number
- a tool
Copyright © 2019 Margarete Miller