- ✓ Anything that starts with the letter L
- ✓ Lines from a poem
- ✓ A geometric shape
- ✓ Handwriting
- ✓ An illustration
- *Bonus: A border or frame
Share with #2020c32
Interested in making a collage but don't know where to start?
These assignments are designed to help you take the guess work out of what papers to use. Think of it as collage art with training wheels! If you're looking for previous weeks, see the archive for older assignments
Heres what to do:
- Have a look at the weekly assignment above
- Determine if you are able to find all of the 5 prompts
- The bonus is there to use in case you need to swap out one of your other prompts
- Choose a gluebook (what's a gluebook?), or somewhere you'd like to create your collage
- Use a piece of scrap pattern paper in your collage or as a background
- After you create a collage with your 5 prompts, add a sticker or a rubber stamping to embellish it, if you'd like
- Watch the video below, if you still would like a bit more guidance
A print out of the first 10
I'm so happy that so many of you are enjoying the weekly collage projects! I created a print out of the first 10 assignments if you want to print them out and include them next to your collage work.
Using a Custom Assignment
Below is a custom assignment generator, which you can use to create your own collage assignments, based on your interests. Create as many assignments as you would like, using the "refresh" button to reset new categories.
To create a custom assignment, select any 4 words.
- a craft
- a number
- a tool
- a tool
Copyright © 2019 Margarete Miller