- ✓ an illustration
- ✓ something with fur
- ✓ a math symbol
- ✓ a postage stamp
- ✓ the sun
- Bonus: a food item
Share with the hashtag #cwplanner40
Interested in making a collage but don't know where to start?
These assignments are designed to help you take the guess work out of what papers to use. Think of it as collage art with training wheels! If you're looking for previous weeks, see the archive for older assignments
Heres what to do:
- Have a look at the weekly assignment above
- Determine if you are able to find all of the 5 prompts
- The bonus is there to use in case you need to swap out one of your other prompts
- Choose a gluebook (what's a gluebook?), or somewhere you'd like to create your collage
- Use a piece of scrap pattern paper in your collage or as a background
- After you create a collage with your 5 prompts, add a sticker or a rubber stamping to embellish it, if you'd like
- Watch the video below, if you still would like a bit more guidance
For $4 you can get the full list of assignments for the whole year.
To create a custom assignment, select any 4 words.
- a craft
- a number
- a tool
- a tool
Copyright © 2019 Margarete Miller